(Don't forget – THESIS does NOT meet for classes this coming Friday. )
Here is a list of currently scheduled field trips (per Karyn Burns):
Current Semester Dates
- Thursday, October 24th: Where: The Historic Metropolitan Theatre, 369 High Street at 10:30 a.m. Cost: $4.00 each
- Monday, October 28th: Where: Harrison County 4-H Center, Harrison County 4-H Center, 43 Recreation Drive (Rt. 19 South) Clarksburg, WV 26301 at 9:00-12:00 and 1:00-3:00 Cost: FREE
- Thursday and Friday, November 7-8 -1:00 - 4:00 Barry Stebbing Art Classes Woodland United Methodist Church in Morgantown, WV Cost: $30
***Date Pending Determination***
- Thursday, Nov 14 or Tuesday Nov 19 at 10:30am. Rocket Boys, the Musical (PG-13)* and "Black Diamonds" West Virginia's Coal Exhibit Wallman Hall at Fairmont State University Cost: $5.00
Second Semester Dates All Events at 4-H Center and are free of charge
- January 21st: Rockets (Pre-K-2nd) and Robotics (3rd-8th) High schoolers welcome (12-3pm)
- March 17th: Dinosaurs (all ages) Carnegie exhibit (12-3pm)
- April 15th: Space/Planetarium (all ages) (12-3pm)
For specifics about field trips, or to offer suggestions, please contact
Karyn Burns [ KAOSx3 (at) ma (dot) rr (dot) com ], our field trip coordinator.
*For more info regarding this musical, please contact Liz DeRoos or Selena Campbell.