Hello THESIS Families,
I hope you had a wonderful holiday week off and you're raring to go tomorrow. Can you believe that we have just two more classes before our Christmas break? Time is definitely flying!
Here are some notes for this Friday's class:
- Liz DeRoos is in need of some small craft/jewelry hammers (these are like miniature rubber mallets), if anyone has some to loan for tomorrow's art class.
- Speech class students -- do you have your persuasive speech ready for tomorrow?
- Group C & Group D Money classes raised over $430.00 for mosquito nets! That would not have been possible without the generous donations of people you know. Please be sure to check your mailbox folder for a template quarter-fold thank you card. Feel free to make as many copies as you need, to thank those who gave. (If your child put their name on their donation list, that sheet is in your mailbox folder; if you don't have your copy, there are some on the cafe counter that need to be claimed.)
- Speaking of claiming things--remember our bank field trip? Some students filled out sample checks but they haven't been claimed yet. Take a look on the counter to see if your child's check is there. They will be discarded, if not picked up this Friday.
- There will be a Thirty-One drawing next Friday for an exclusive print medium utility tote. Raffle tickets are $1.00 each, and they will be sold during THESIS tomorrow and next Friday. The drawing will be held next Friday, during announcements. (Proceeds to benefit the THESIS general fund.)
- Next Friday evening is our Christmas Talent Show! Those who signed up to bless us with their talents will be practicing during next Friday's THESIS classes. We need a mom who can help to coordinate these practices during co-op. Please let us know if you are that mom (or dad)!
- Also, we are in need of an emcee to introduce the various acts during the Talent Show next Friday night. If there is a middle or high school student who is interested in doing this, please let us know tomorrow!
See you then!