Here are some details so all goes as smoothly as possible:
1. Please park near the front of the building as we will be using the parking lot adjacent to the playground for activities.
2. Remember to bring a side dish for our picnic of hotdog lunch at 11:30. We can eat in the Fellowship Hall, or bring a blanket or chairs if you like for sitting on the grass.
3. We discovered that a flag-raising ceremony is not suitable for that flagpole, but we can have an "opening ceremony" at the flagpole with a pledge and a song before beginning the activities.
4. Kids need to wear their nametags, both for the benefit of the older students who are running these games, and to hold their games card.
5. There will be three areas: Pre-K with game and activities just for these little ones (Lori Shaffer) 9 stations for elementary and above kids (Miranda Shields & Lorrie Young overseeing) and the ball field and cornhole areas for 6th grade and older. (Nellie Wilson)
6. We will celebrate the close of the games and a great year of THESIS with a frosty treat at the end (around 2 pm.)
7. The THESIS mailbox will be available for you to pick up or drop off any receipts, papers, etc.
Looking forward to great day!
Liz, for THESIS