“All your children will be taught of the Lord, and great will be your children’s peace,” (Isaiah 54:13).

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Perspective

Have you started homeschooling this week? How's that going for you?

It is easy to get out of balance in life, whether it be with your Christian walk, your housekeeping, or homeschooling (to name a few).

Here's something from my friend, Audrey's, blog, which may help you if you are feeling overwhelmed with school already:

Homeschooling is great, but homeschooling didn't save me.

Homeschooling didn't pull me out of the pit of death.

Homeschooling isn't the Rock on which I stand.

Homeschooling doesn't give me a joy that strengthens my limbs.

Homeschooling doesn't mend my wounded heart.

Homeschooling doesn't rescue and redeem and reconcile those around me.

Homeschooling is a good way to live, but homeschooling is not the Way, the Truth, and the Life.


I hope everyone is having a great week, but if you aren't then remember this: Jesus is the center from which all things flow. Bathe everything in prayer, keep your focus on the true source of your strength, and you will be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to avoid spam and to keep this environment friendly. If you are a local homeschooling family interested in THESIS, please contact one of the administrators, via the "contact us" tab at the top of the site. If you wish to leave a homeschool-related comment, please do so. All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted immediately.

Thank you!