“All your children will be taught of the Lord, and great will be your children’s peace,” (Isaiah 54:13).

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Imperfect Homeschooling

The featured book for this month is, "The Imperfect Homeschooler's Guide to Homeschooling," by Barbara Frank.

I don't have my copy of this book at hand because I loaned it out to someone, so I can't post any quotes of her wisdom. But I will tell you that Barbara Frank is a 20-year homeschooling veteran, and her wonderful book is full of practical and sanity-saving suggestions for running your homeschool.

If you are feeling overwhelmed with the thought of "doing it all" and perfectly, this is definitely the book for you. I had a "moment" a couple of years ago, and I know that God lead me to read this book. I highly recommend it, especially if you struggle with wanting to "do it right" and you are worried about not doing enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to avoid spam and to keep this environment friendly. If you are a local homeschooling family interested in THESIS, please contact one of the administrators, via the "contact us" tab at the top of the site. If you wish to leave a homeschool-related comment, please do so. All spam and unrelated comments will be deleted immediately.

Thank you!